Vaughan’s Horticulture is a young, innovative and rapidly growing broker company for all facets of the ornamental horticulture industry. We represent an impressive portfolio from exciting new ornamental breeders and producers to revolutionary new products to make production more efficient. Our products and services serve every aspect of ornamental horticulture. Our team is rapidly growing across North America, and we’re currently seeking eager and innovative people to join us. We welcome passionate people to share their ideas, talents, and experience in our rapidly evolving company.
Vaughan's offers an excellent compensation package with full benefits.
Job Descripton: As a Marketing Specialist at McHutchison and Vaughan’s, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and optimizing marketing strategies that promote our product/services and enhance our brand presence. You will work closely with internal and external business teams to achieve our business objectives. The ideal candidate should possess extraordinary leadership skills to lead agency teams and vendors for on-time and on-budget project deliveries. The candidate needs to be a solid leader, clear communicator and exceptional organizational skills.
Marketing Strategy: Collaborate with the marketing team to develop creative marketing campaings, encompassing both online and offline channels, to achieve our business goals.
Content Creation: Create compelling and engaging marketing content, including blog posts, social media updates, email campaigns, and manage product picture library.
Digital Marketing: Execute digital marketing campaigns, including SEO, PPC, social media advertising, and email marketing.
Tradeshow Management: Plan and execute our presence at tradeshow and industry events. This includes booth setup logistics coordination, promotional materials and post-event follow-up.
Data Analysis: Monitor and analyze the performance of marketing campaigns using data and analytics tools. Use insights to make data-driven decisions and optimize strategies.
Brand Management: Maintain brand consistency across all marketing materials and communication channels.
Market Research: Conduct competitive analysis to identify opportunities and industry trends. Stay updated on industry trends and adjust content strategy as needed.
Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure marketing efforts align with business goals and customer needs. Important internal teams for collaboration include:
- Key Account Sales Representatives
- Vendor Management Team
- Supplier Product Management Teams
- Finance/Accounting Teams
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing
- Proven experience in marketing with a strong understanding of digital marketing channels and tools
- Proficiency in using marketing software (i.e. Adobe Creative Cloud) and analytic tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong creative and analytical thinking
- Ability to do moderate travel
- Exceptional project management skills
- BS degree in Marketing, business or relevant field
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Health, dental and retirement benefits
- Professional development opportunities
- A collaborative and innovative work environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Job Descripton: Customer Service Representatives must have excellent communication and phone skills, pays great attention to detail and must be able to function while under pressure. The job requires the ability to multi-task while meeting daily deadlines to insure that customer quotes, orders and shipments are received by the set customer standards for our company. They are responsible for order integrity/management, pricing, vendor communication, clearing of shipments (freight questions), assist in claim initiation and resolution.
- Maintain and build relationships with Sales Force and customers. Providing front line support to internal and external customers by being there for daily communications with field sales tools and reporting.
- Drive order integrity of customer accounts throughout the entire business year. This involves, but is not limited to, order management, shipping, subs and cuts, pricing and claims and returns.
- Manage orders from start to finish including order entry, sourcing product, verifying acknowledgements, vendor confirmation, editing orders, status checks, and order changes.
- Key role to sourcing product that is requested by the customer or needed due to vendor shortages. Search for alternative vendors and provide options to customers.
- Process order acknowledgments.
- Provide recommendations for problem resolution.
- Responsible for reporting and report/data analysis for sales reps progress.
- Identify system issues, enhancements, recommend solutions, and track resolution/completion. Enhancements require that it improves the ease of doing business so that we can exceed customer expectations.
- Develop and distribute timely communications of information. Some communication is driven by the Customer Serivce Rep and other communication is at the request of others.
- Strive for the highest internal and external customer satisfaction at all times.
- Participate in special projects as requested
- Backup the Billing/Quote specialist if assistance is needed
- Perform other duties that support the team and involves but not limited to price pages, billing, etc..
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Horticulture or related field. The individual must have extensive Microsoft Office, Word and Outlook experience. Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must in order to fill this position.
CONTACT OUR OFFICE FOR MORE OPPORTUNITIES!